This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Clarehill Associates collects, and the ways in which Clarehill Associates uses that personal information. Your privacy is important to Clarehill Associates.
Clarehill Associates is a leading engineering recruitment company, registered office 155 Whiteladies Road, Bristol BS8 2RF, United Kingdom. Clarehill Associates ("Clarehill Associates", "we, us, our") acts as the data controller of personal information obtained from its clients with a need for recruitment services and of personal information submitted by candidates who are interested in job postings.
Collecting and using your information
Our main aim is to provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process. In order to fulfil our legal and business obligations we collect your Personal Data such as your name, address, company details, telephone numbers, email address and, if you are a candidate, information you supply to us on your CV. The provision of your Personal Data may be mandatory in order to process your requests and for us to provide a service to you. If so, mandatory fields will be marked with an asterisk or any equivalent on our on-line forms. Failure to provide mandatory data may prohibit Clarehill Associates from providing the requested service.
Using personal information
To be able to provide our products and services to you, your information will be retained, processed and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To facilitate the recruitment process, by matching your details to job opportunities.
- To allow details of your skills and experience, to be viewed by our clients whom we feel may be interested in engaging your services.
- To keep you informed of job opportunities and contract assignments which we think may be of interest to you via email and telephone.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. As a result, your information will be accessible to and processed by our recruitment consultants, accounting, compliance, information technology, legal and other corporate staff, only if they have a legitimate business need to do so;
- To preserve our business relationship with you as a user of our website.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Where Clarehill Associates discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Access to your Personal Information
We want you to be in control of what communications you receive from us and how your personal information is used, you can do this in the following ways:
- You wish to inform us of any changes to your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you;
- Unsubscribe from our mailing list, If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, you can follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing email messages to you.
You can contact us at email@example.com in the event that you:
- Have any queries about the information that we hold about you.
- Wish to inform us of any changes in your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you
- Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data
- Wish to access information held about you.
- Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information as specified by you from our database in accordance with the law.
Sharing your information
We will only share your information with our clients – we do not share your information with third parties.
Cross-border data transfers
This website contains links to other websites. Clarehill Associates is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
We rely on you to ensure that your information is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
However you can update your CV at any time you are logged in to the Clarehill Associates website.
We hold your data with a view to providing future recruitment services to you and to manage the business relationship. In the event that the business relationship ceases we confirm that we will delete personal data in accordance with our internal data retention policies and our legal obligations.
Securing your data
Clarehill Associates will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Clarehill Associates will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers
Despite our efforts regarding security it is important to bear in mind that the internet is not a secure means of communication. Personal information communicated through the internet may be intercepted by other people. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information sent to us through this website. By using this website and entering your personal data, you accept that you use this website at your own risk.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can deactivate this function at any time and set your browser to notify you whenever a cookie is sent. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, switching off cookies may restrict your use of our web site.
Managing your cookies
Enabling cookies will ensure you receive the optimum user experience from our website.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can deactivate this function at any time and set your browser to notify you whenever a cookie is sent. You can use your browser settings to block all or some cookies. Please note that if you do block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
To tailor our website so that it meets your specific needs, we use different technologies, including cookies, which allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website.
Our cookies have been set in our browser and we will assume you are ok with them via your continuous use of our website. You can disable certain cookies as set out above. If you disable these cookies we cannot guarantee how the site will perform for you.
Changes to this Policy
This policy was last updated in April 2015